11/7/13

WIN A SIGNED LIMITED-EDITION of "Scott Too" !!!


WIN A SIGNED-LIMITED-EDITION OF
“SCOTT TOO”

Yes, FREE and PERSONALIZED just for YOU!
“Scott Too”

Praise from far superior authors:
“Scott Too is fiction of the highest order … this is a work of humane imagination."
 “Scott Too echoes the best speculative fiction of Philip K. Dick, and the magical realism of Jose Saramago … forces us to tackle our own questions of identity, responsibility, and free-will.”

SO HOW DO I WIN, YOU MANIC FOOL?

Be amongst the first to summon your courage and then:
1)    Email me at victor.giannini@gmail.com
2)    Include your name, mailing address, and what inscription you’d like. I might even include an original drawing if you excite my spirit animal.
3)    Then I’ll mail it to you. You read it.  You judge it as you see fit. 
4)    Then, in a timely manner… please leave an honest review on Amazon.com.

Seriously, all I ask is that you promise to review of “Scott Too”, on Amazon.  And anywhere else you please.
Even if you don’t like it, please, be honest. And let me know when it’s online.

NOW, if you're feeling particularly karmic, leave another review,over at websites like: Goodreads.com, and Barnes & Noble, and any other .com or print venue that you wish.  Hell, why not just copy & paste the same one?  That’s still honest. 

You will find yourself strangely rewarded.

OKAY THEN … SO WHAT EXACTLY IS “SCOTT TOO” ?

Good question. 
It’s a novella published by Silverthought Press. Click for all the info.
And over here, we got "Scott Too" on Amazon.com!

OKAY … BUT THIS IS KIND OF WEIRD. DO YOU HATE MONEY?

No, I love money.  And yes, I am the cliché starving artist.  But the book’s selling just fine.  However, this is my life.  Being an author is my contribution to this freakish, savage, world.  It’s how I help, in any tiny way …  It’s my life’s work and I want to know if it’s working. 

Obviously I want “Scott Too” to entertain you. To offer an afternoon of escapism, some laughs, perhaps even one, lonely, tear.  But in the end, that’s not enough…

Over my career, all my stories, regardless of genre, subject matter, or cosmic calling, have had the same basic goals. 
To make at least one of these possible:

Evil becomes intelligible.
Sorrow becomes endurable.
Justice becomes desirable.
Love remains possible.

THAT’S NICE.  BUT SERIOUSLY, DUDE?  YOU’LL SIGN AND MAIL IT TO ME, WITH ORIGINAL ART … JUST FOR THE PROMISE OF A QUICK REVIEW? 

Yes.  Now, I can’t make you do it, nor do I want to.  That’s the point.  Because in the end, once this book is in your hands and my world is in your mind… well, in the end … we’re all in this together.

OK, COOL.  BUT I ALREADY READ “SCOTT TOO” YOU JERK!

First off, thank you for your support!  This handful of promotional copies didn’t exist until very recently (remember, act fast to win).  So if you feel ripped off, email me with your typo-free, non-caplocked, rage.  You’ll be noted on a special list for my next event, we’ll rejoice, make sure you get something cool next time … and maybe even something more …

THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!
With a healthy dose of chaotic-neutral love to all,
-Victor Giannini

LEGAL STUFF:
·      “Scott Too” contains sexual situations, drug use, and crude language.  Not for readers under 18.
·      Shipping & handling free within the United States (sorry international fans, I’m a bit too broke at the moment).  Unless you want to Paypal the fee, feel free to.
·      All winning copies will be shipped together at the conclusion of the contest.  The contest ends when all available copies are good and gone, including the individualized artwork and inscriptions. Victor will email you notification once your copy ships.

·      This contest is in no way affiliated with Silverthought Press or any other person or entity.  It is solely endorsed, provided by, and the responsibility, of Victor Giannini.


No comments: