11/16/14

PODCAST ! Interview ! GO ! LISTEN ! Please.........


Interview Victor Giannini
(Click just about anywhere to listen)


    "Victor has the soul of a writer, and his passion is to teach, create, and connect with others who have a similar vibe. In this interview, we discuss why we write, what we give up for our passions, and why it matters.  Victor talks about how he knew his ideas were ready, but his writing wasn’t, so he went back to school in order to hone his skills to tell the stories he wanted to tell and reach others with his message."             - Ally Bishop

I think I sound like a stoned robot.   I guess we all sound strange to ourselves.  
Much thanks, love, hugs, bugs, and slugs, to Ally Bishop for taking the time
to interview me, and provide an overall awesome podcast series.  Check it out (even the ones with me!)

No comments: