4/6/11

Carrier Pigeon Volume 2 IS FUCKING AWESOME

The latest of Carrier Pigeon is on shelves, IT IS GORGEOUS. I got a story in it, and there are plenty of other great stories and artists featured. Support the underground hard as hell workers out there. Please buy an issue. The covers are individually screened by famous artists, and its full of great work. Get on the train ! By the way, I DO NOT work for this magazine.

Carrier Pigeon is also available for purchase online and they will ship it with love.


Seriously, you get hand signed and printed variant covers, among other goodies from some of the most talented and up and coming artists and writers around (except me, I'm not that good yet). I'm not fucking around, if you care about art, culture, and what is happening in the meatscape vs. the internet, go get a subscription to Carrier Pigeon. If you are anything less than blown away you can punch me in the dick.

No comments: